I realize I have not blogged in a week! The truth is, I haven’t created in a week and don’t have much to share other than I am still trying to get my kiln fixed. Saturday I took apart the control panel on my kiln. I took of that rectangular box to expose all the electrical configuration of my kiln. Why did I do this? Well, I am sending parts in to the Paragon Kiln headquarters to get a diagnostic done on my control board and on the thermocouple. Paragon Supply is out in Texas, so off they went (fully insured). I hope they will receive the parts either today or tomorrow. I am sick of being out of work and I have a pile of commissioned work that needs to be fired. I am hoping for an answer/solution this week.
This is really just a glimpse of the inside. I should have taken a picture of what the kiln looked like after I had removed the parts! I have written down the order of wires, colors and which wire plugs into where so I know how to reassemble the kiln when I get the parts back. I will keep you posted. Today I am going to work on throwing some pieces to feature on my website that I am building. I am going to continue to throw pedestal rings today as well. (Those are boring!) Hope you all have a wonderful start to your week!