Just wanting to give you all an update on the “owlry” in my studio. I have made 10 owl banks since my original one a few posts back. They are all drying out and waiting to be bisque fired. I have had a lot of fun making these. I decided, instead of measuring and weighing out my clay for each bank, I would just let each one be different. They are all different in size and shape and I plan on glazing them all differently as well. I think they look pretty cute sitting on my shelves as they dry. Looks like they are all nesting together. We will see how far I get with these. If you have been following my blog, then you know I am about to have our first baby any day now! Most likely you will not see these banks glazed until after our little one arrives. Stay tuned! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. It is simply beautiful here in New England!